Friday, April 10, 2009

The things that pissed me off today, and the things that will make it better.

First of all, the bad, the irritating, and the ugly:

Don't tell me first thing when I wake up that I must have been really tired because I didn't hear you get up with the baby.

Stop trying to make me feel bad by taking more responsibility than me.

Quit taking on more tasks than you can handle and then blaming me in the end, it's not fair!

When you are finished eating your breakfast, do not rapidly run your hands over the table making your leftover eggs and pancake residue take up new residence on my floor.

Do NOT make everything about you!!!!!


The deal-makers:

Hurry up and get here, I know you can drive faster than 75mph, and I need some of your hugs.

After 2pm, Gun, snacks, and Backyardigans.

The prospect of moving, ASAP.

Your smell on my pillows being refreshed tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment