Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm not really sorry.

I am sorry that I have wasted 15 months of my life on you.
I'm sorry I ever let you into Gunnar's life.
I'm sorry that three of those 15 months were spent doing nothing but waiting for you, and missing you.
I'm sorry I worked so hard to get everyone to except you, and want to help you, and include you in our family.
I'm sorry that I've overlooked everything I've had to go through with your family, just to be with you.
I'm sorry that I built a relationship with your children and included them in my future.
I'm sorry that I opened up to you in more ways than I EVER opened up to anyone before.
I'm sorry that I've bent over BACKWARDS for us to get to see each other as much as possible.
I'm sorry I ever trusted you with my heart.
I'm sorry I never had the guts to break-up with you when I wanted to.
I'm sorry to know that you will be forever living her, lonely and bitter, because you are convinced that everyone is against you.
I'm sorry that you've developed the same mentality that she has.
I'm sorry I ever left Gunnar alone with you.
I'm sorry I trusted you with my home, my car, and my money.
I'm sorry I ever let you effect my decisions.
I'm sorry that I used to stick up for you.
I'm sorry that you will forever have the sense of entitlement that you do, and always think and expect the world to revolve around you.

I'm sorry that you will be alone forever.

I'm sorry that no matter how hard anyone tries, you will never be happy.
I'm sorry that you have a family you don't like and can't trust.
I'm sorry that I ever told Gunnar to call you Dad.
I'm sorry I ever gave him that false hope in you.
I'm sorry you will never get a chance to share the perfect life Gunnar and I will have.
I'm sorry that your life will be hard for as long as you live.
And most of all, I'm sorry that you couldn't see the truth, and that you are making the biggest mistake of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,

    I have missed a lot of events that have happened lately apparently. (This is what happens when you don't see someone for a few years.) But I sincerely hope life turns around for you soon. And I sincerely hope you and your cute little boy Gunnar had a good Mother's Day!

    Jeremy Moses
    BCHS Class of '04

    ReplyDelete